Saturday, June 16, 2007

Alphabet

I may have shared with some of you about the alphabet book that I created for Mother's Day as gifts to the boys grandmothers and great-grandmothers. I figured I could share a few pages at a time. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


These pictures were taken Easter Sunday morning. They looked so handsome in the little suits that Memo (John's word for Grandma, which is my mom) got them for Christmas. Easter was unusually cold here this year, so we didn't get to wear the Spring outfits that I had picked out. We also didn't get to have an Easter Egg Hunt outside, but I'm sure there will be more time for that in the future. We did participate in a Hunt at church the day before, but it was held inside due to rain.

Richard gives the boys their baths, and my job is to get PJ's ready and be on stand by when needed. They both enjoy bath time so much! In the second picture, John was about 11 months old. We always bathed him in the kitchen sink. He loved to have soap beards!

The picture is from John's first birthday party. He loved digging into his chocolate cake. I love his white teeth showing through all of the mess! I decided he was finished with cake after he flicked some of it onto the kitchen wall. Daddy then gave him a bath in the sink!

I'll share a few more pictures with you next time!

No comments: