Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh the Irony...

Most people who know me well, know that I rarely dress the boys in character clothes. They may have a few items, especially pajamas, but really I usually stick to polo shirts and jean shorts. My mother, on the other hand, loves knit. Knit, knit, and more knit! If it has a character on it, that's okay as long as it is knit and washable.

When I was in the hospital, it was Spring. It was finally warm enough to wear shorts on a regular basis. John wasn't 3 yet, and even though we had started to buy him some new clothes due to his height, he still needed more. My mom took on this task; plus it gave her an excuse to shop with someone else's money (every women's dream)! She bought several t-shirts and knit shorts for both boys.

So I'm in the hospital, paralyzed, and this is what my boys are wearing to daycare:
(You might have to click on the picture to enlarge and read it.)





Thanks for the play clothes Gramma!

No comments: