Friday, October 10, 2008

The End

This is the end of the Alphabet Book! I hope that you have enjoyed the pictures. I'm not sure if I'll do the Alphabet again next year; we will have to wait and see what pictures we have. I do know that there will be another book, but I don't know how it will be organized yet.

These are pictures from two very happy boys! John, of course, is wearing Daddy's boots. Who knows what Robby was cheering about, but he was always happy in Ms Cynthia's class.

Grampa loves taking some of his grandsons around in the back of the tractor. He made sure to go slow enough for the boys to really have a good ride. Grampa and Josh appear in the book, and they are the only ones outside of our immediate family to appear ever. Of course, they take pride in their appearances!

No comments: